Exchanges, Returns & Refunds
ORDER CHANGES / CANCELLATIONS
To serve you better, Shop.rawhairandco.com will begin to process your order immediately after clicking the SUBMIT ORDER button. Because our system processes orders immediately, we are unable to change or cancel an order once it is submitted.
HAPPY RETURNS ARE OUR STYLE
Wrong item? Not right for your hair? We understand things happen, which is why Raw Hair & Co. is dedicated to making the return process beautifully simple for you. We're all about bringing you a pleasurable shopping experience from start to finish. If you're not completely satisfied with a product for any reason, just return it to the Raw Hair & Co. location for a full refund or exchange.
First, a few details:
- All original components must accompany returns.
- Lost your receipt? No problem! We are able to locate purchases made using your member ID or shop.rawhairandco.com account.
- Returns with a gift receipt can be exchanged for a different product or store credit.
- Suppose you are unable to return the product with its receipt, and we are unable to verify the original purchase price of the product. In that case, your refund will be in the form of a store credit equal to the lowest selling price at which Raw Hair & Co. sold the product during the 12-month period preceding the return. Guests will be asked to provide a valid government-issued ID (i.e. driver's license, state or military ID).
- In order to offer the best shopping and product-return experience to as many guests as possible, Raw Hair & Co. reserves the right to limit returns if we have reason to suspect misuse of our generous Returns Policy (such as excessive returns, reseller activity, or fraud).
- Items purchased from other retailers, dealers, or resellers and not directly from Raw Hair & Co. are not eligible for a return, refund, or exchange.
- Single-use coupons or coupon codes used on your original purchase cannot be returned or reused.
- Gift cards cannot be returned for cash or credit on a credit card.
- A full refund will be issued on a return that included a free product or gift, providing the return is within 30 days of the original purchase. The free gift must also accompany the original product upon return.
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE A PRODUCT:
- For purchases made at a Raw Hair & Co. store.
Simply bring the item(s) you wish to return to any Raw Hair & Co. store and ask one of our associates to assist you in making a return - we'll be happy to help!
Product(s) returned within 14 days of the original purchase that include the original receipt (or can be verified in our system using your Rewards member ID), will be fully refunded via the original form of payment. Otherwise, the refund will be made in the form of a store merchandise credit.
Products returned to stores that were purchased using an online third-party payment service (i.e., PayPal, PayPal Credit) will be refunded to your preferred credit card or issued as a store merchandise credit.
If you would like to exchange a product for the same item, no payment is required - just bring it in and you're good to go. However, if you exchange for an item at a higher price point, you will need to pay for the difference in price and sales tax. Likewise, if you exchange for a different item at a lower price point, you will receive back the difference in price and sales tax.
- For purchases made online at shop.rawhairandco.com
An online purchase can be returned to us by mail or by bringing it to our Raw Hair & Co. store. Please note that shipping charges on your original order will not be refunded unless the package was incorrectly shipped, or you received defective merchandise.
Returning your online order to one of our stores
To avoid return shipping costs and speed up your refund, you may bring returned merchandise to the Raw Hair & Co. store.
Simply bring the item(s) you wish to return to the store with its original email order confirmation, packing slip, and all original packaging materials. Suppose you are unable to locate your email order confirmation. In that case, you can print it by logging in to your rawhairandco.com account, selecting order status, and then selecting the order number shown on the bottom of the packing slip.
If you return the product within 30 days of the original purchase and it's accompanied by its original email order confirmation and packing slip (or can be verified in our system using your Rewards member ID or rawhairandco.com account information), you will receive your refund in the form of your original payment. However, if you originally used an online third-party payment service (e.g., PayPal), your refund will be made to your preferred credit or debit card or issued as in-store credit. In all other cases, the refund will be made in the form of store credit.
Lose something? Online purchases returned to the Raw Hair & Co. store without the original email order confirmation and packing slip (or cannot otherwise be verified within our systems) are only eligible for exchanges or store credit at the lowest selling price at which the product was sold by Raw Hair & Co during the 12-month period preceding the return.
Any returned GENTLY used items will receive a store credit only. Gently used items are limited to 1-2 uses only. All returns are discretionary and Raw Hair & Co. reserves the right to refuse a return if we believe that the product has been used more than that, we will not issue a return nor credit.
Returning your online order by mail
To avoid return shipping costs and speed up your refund, you may return merchandise to a Raw Hair & Co. store (see Returning your online order to one of our Stores). However, if you choose to mail your return to Raw Hair & Co., we ask that you cover the return shipping charges. We are unable to accept CODs for returned merchandise.
If you return a product within 30 days of the process date on the order packing slip, you will receive your refund in the form of your original payment or store credit. If payment was made with a store gift card, the refund will be issued in the form of a Raw Hair & Co. eGift card.
We know you're put together, so we recommend returning the product in the same shipping carton that you received it in. Please use the return mailing label printed on the packing list included in your shipping package, and address the return package to:
to Raw Hair & Co.
223 N Bishop Ave.
Dallas, TX 75208
Return all products to Raw Hair & Co. by ground-only shipping. Certain items in your order may be considered hazardous materials (HAZMAT). Hazardous materials include aerosol items, some alcohol-based items, items that contain contents under pressure, and others (e.g., hairspray, nail polish, and items containing flammable, volatile, or corrosive chemicals). The U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) requires ground-only shipment of Hazardous Materials due to air shipment restrictions and regulations.
We also recommend that you use a traceable ground shipping method (e.g., UPS or the U.S. Postal Service insured mail), so you can track your shipment back to us for a truly flawless return.
After we have processed your return and issued a refund, we'll let you know via email. You can also lookup your return status online by logging into your rawhairandco.com account and clicking on order status. If your refund is being applied back to a bank card or credit card, expect the credit to appear on your account within 7-10 days after you receive the notification email.
- Rewards points earned on a product being returned will be deducted from your account.
- If you redeemed your rewards points to buy an item and then return it, those points will be immediately added back to your Rewards balance.
- If you purchased multiple items in a transaction and you only return one item, you will have the proportionate number of points added back to your Rewards balance. Those points will be available for use on your next transaction.
- You can always choose to exchange the item you purchased using points for something else in the store and receive the same discount.
RETURNED MERCHANDISE POLICY
Quality is super important to us-we take protecting the integrity of the products we sell very seriously. Raw Hair & Co.'s policy does not permit the resale of used, damaged, or expired products.
Our policies, training, and procedures are aimed at ensuring that only the highest quality products are sold in our stores and online. Our associates are trained to inspect and then properly dispose of any returned items that have been used, damaged, or expired.